Personal Support Worker (PSW) Safer than Ever!
INTEGRAcare and our Clients are looking for Heroes. We are actively looking for Compassionate, Engaging & Caring PSWs
Why Join our Team?
- INTEGRAcare has been awarded the Great Place to Work in Healthcare for 2022
- INTEGRAcare provides Free Uniform & Free PPE to keep you safe;
- INTEGRAcare conducts virtual interviews;
- INTEGRAcare offers digital onboarding and PAID online training.
Position: Experienced Personal Support Worker
- Will be required to provide meaningful companionship and stimulation for clients with advanced Dementia.
- Assist the client with all aspects of personal care, including medication reminders and assistance with safe transfers.
- Plan, prepare meals and assist the client with eating. Provide light housekeeping as directed by family.
Effective Date: Immediately!
We are seeking Experienced Personal Support Workers to provide 1 to 1 care in the Client’s Home. We are seeking PSWs with availability and flexibility to work weekdays and weekends
Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate is required
- Community home care experience is preferred
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills are required
- Caregivers with Dementia Care Education and Experience are preferred.
Who Are We?
- INTEGRAcare provides extraordinary care, which fosters client independence and joyful living in their homes!
- INTEGRAcare provides a wide range of private nursing care and personal support services for individuals in their homes, as well as in hospitals, retirement residences and long-term care facilities.
- INTEGRAcare’s hiring practices are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live including those with disabilities.
What our Team is Saying:
- “Integracare is like a family”
- “Being part of the INTEGRAcare family has given me a sense of accomplishment, knowing that I’ve made a difference in someone’s life”
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.25 per day
COVID-19 considerations: Complete PPE will be provided
*Integracare’s hiring practices are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live including those with disabilities. Integracare is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.*
For more information about INTEGRAcare, visit https://integracare.on.ca/