Personal Support Worker (PSW) – Toronto (New Graduates Welcome!)
INTEGRACARE IS THE #1 HEALTHCARE EMPLOYER IN ONTARIO!
INTEGRAcare and our Clients are looking for Heroes. We are actively looking for Compassionate, Engaging & Caring PSWs.
- INTEGRAcare has been named #1 Employer in Healthcare in Ontario and among Top 20 in Canada by Great Place to Work
- INTEGRAcare offers free Dementia care training
- INTEGRAcare provides Free PPE to keep you safe;
- INTEGRAcare conducts virtual interviews and virtual onboarding
WHAT WE DO
INTEGRAcare’s dedicated and exceptional teams of Personal Support Workers and Registered Practical Nurses work as Caregivers to provide extraordinary care, which fosters client independence and joyful living in their homes. We are seeking Personal Support Workers for private care in the Client’s homes (1 to 1 care).
We are seeking PSWs with availability and flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and evenings.
WHAT OUR TEAM IS SAYING
“Integracare is like a family”
“Being part of the INTEGRAcare family has given me a sense of accomplishment, knowing that I’ve made a difference in someone’s life”
Personal Support Workers (PSWs) Diploma (with NACC Certificate if completed through a private college.
PSWs may be required to complete the following tasks: companionship, personal support, meal preparation and feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring, incontinence care, medication reminders, meal preparation and light housekeeping.
- Minimum 4 hours to a maximum of 12-hour shifts
- Free PPE for every shift
- One to One Care
- Free Uniform top and name tag provided
- Online Training and Development
- Educational Opportunities for Personal Support Workers (PSW) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs)
- Employee of Excellence awards
- Employee referral reward of $500 per referral! (refer a fried who is a PSW or RPN)
WHAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL THIS ROLE?
Personal Support Worker – PSW and Caregiver (Informal)
INTEGRAcare provides a wide range of private nursing care and personal support services for individuals in their homes, as well as in hospitals, retirement residences and long-term care facilities.
For more information about INTEGRAcare, visit www.integracare.ca
INTEGRAcare’s hiring practices are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live including those with disabilities. Integracare is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours