Caregiver will provide companionship to an elderly female, 98 years old; provide personal care; monitor taking of medications; assist with exercises including walks; prepare and serve nutritious meals; accompany on medical appointments; do some laundry and housekeeping.
- Wage is $15.72/hr for a thirty five hour work week, with overtime if necessary at $23.58 after 44 hr/wk.
- Vacation after one year of service is two weeks off. Two days off per week.
- Available accommodation at no cost. This is not a condition of employment but based on mutual agreement to mitigate inclement weather or inconvenient transportation
- Employment is full time with contract
- Minimum Canadian Grade 12, or equivalent education
- Training as PSW, Nurse, Practical Nurse OR Experience as Caregiver to Elderly 67 years and older
- Must be able to communicate in English at a level sufficient to work without supervision, read medication instructions
How To Apply
All candidates MUST reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference Code BRO-NE-18.