With the continued growth of our client Bell Canada and as one of their preferred partners OSL, a Bell Authorized Agent, is recruiting for an Outbound Sales Manager.
OSL is a people-first, award-winning company that provides outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s largest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate, driven people to be those sales leaders and who are ready for their next big career move. OSL people are professional, willing to adapt and learn new skills, and are social by nature. Our people are what make OSL an award-winning, leading sales and operational organization.
We have an exciting opportunity to hire an Outbound Sales Manager. Reporting to the Regional Manager, MDU Toronto the successful candidate will be accountable for leading a team of Outbound agents who are focused on selling Bell products and services to residential homeowners.
Our ideal candidate is a confident, inspiring and accountable leader who is responsible to manage a team of up to fifteen outbound sales agents.
- As the Outbound Sales Manager, you’ll be accountable to deliver the strategy and execution of:
- Develop and manage our new construction and new tenant referral program outbound sales teams
- Ensure all KPI’s are exceeded
- Lead the team to success with your one on one coaching and leadership style
- Develop and lead motivational team meetings on a regular basis
- Responsible for performance management
- Manage your teams weekly schedule, payroll / vacation requests
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of the program
- Providing sales performance reporting on a weekly basis
- Ensuring project deadlines and deliverables are met
- Provide competitive activities, pricing, product acceptance feedback to Sr, Management
- Continually work with your team to drive real-time program changes, optimize programs, create efficiencies, improve sales conversations and drive superior customer satisfaction
- Support the recruitment and onboarding of new team members
- Various other duties as required
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales team management, preferably in telecom industry
- Experienced leading a sales team that specializes in penetrating residential markets
- Inspirational and creative sales leader that possesses demonstrated experience driving aggressive results
- Customer service-oriented Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- Proven time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual abilities are an asset
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Research skills used to seek out opportunities to improve sales in their sales territory
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, as well as develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills, self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to prioritize and lead their team under pressure
- Strong people management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends as required
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We’ve committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
For Internal applicants, for prior to applying to this position you must meet the following criteria:
- 6 months in current position
- Meeting all performance expectations
- Discuss with your Manager prior to applying for the position and have your manager’s approval.