Immediate openings available!
- Must have relevant experience in General Labor.
- Day Shift Available: (6 am – 2 pm)
- Afternoon Shift Available: (2pm – 10pm)
- Overnight Shift Available: (10pm – 6am)
- Must be able to work at least 28 hours per week (up to 40 hours avail in May)
- $ 17.10 / hr (additional 0.55 cents per hour shift premium)
Responsibilities of an Order Selector at Metro:
- To work independently in the warehouse, listen to and follow orders from a voice-recognition headset system, and manually locate and pick product cases weighing (up to) 50 lbs.
- Drive a motorized single / double pallet jack to transport pallets to be packaged and shipped.
- Achieve a 100% productivity rate to ensure product gets shipped to stores on time.
- Responsible for the daily safety check of equipment for safe operation.
- Integrate well into a culture where Health & Safety is a priority, by complying with safety standards and regulations.
- Help to maintain sanitation and food quality standards.
- A motivated worker 6-12 months of Order Selector experience in a warehouse / distribution center environment
- Experienced with (or comfortable with) operating a rider pallet jack machine
- Able to stand, walk, reach and lift products for extended periods of time in multi-temperature environments
- Able to lift 50 lbs every day, repetitively and safely
- 18 years of age or older
- An owner of CSA approved safety shoes
- Able to provide us with a clear criminal background check and professional references
- Able to read, write, listen to and follow instructions
Metro can offer you:
- Independent work while using headsets using software for picking orders
- Paid orientation and training
- 20-28 hours per week (plus potential for overtime work)
- A fast-paced, service-excellence focused environment
- Competitive benefits
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs