A well-established manufacturer of garage door products located in Mississauga requires a full time employee for an Inside Sales/Customer Service position. Extra consideration will be given to candidates capable of assisting in other roles as well.
We specialize in manufacturing garage door hardware components and springs. Please visit our website if you are interested in learning more:
-Care for our customers delivering a high level of service
-Manage order processing by phone, email or walk in by providing quotes, product information and processing sales.
-Build and manage relationships with existing clients.
– Ability to correspond proficiently in a formal and professional manner with customers.
-Works with catalogs to generate price quotes
The successful candidate should be able to work in a small office setting in a fast paced, technical environment, assisting with the high demands of our customers.
– Must be fully fluent in English both Oral and written
– Friendly, positive, patient and calm personality
– Ability to multi task and prioritize with limited supervision
– Good math skills
– Attention to detail
– Strong computer skills.
– Knowledge garage doors or building materials an asset
-Experience using a POS system to enter orders
-Must possess a positive attitude.
We offer a competitive wage with a benefits package and a chance to grow their career with an industry-leading manufacturing company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended Health Care
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)