View more 2 months ago
With the continued growth of our client Bell Canada and as one of their preferred partners OSL, a Bell Authorized Agent, is recruiting for a Operations Support-Field Manager Toronto.
OSL is a people-first, award-winning company that provides outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s largest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate, driven people to be those sales leaders and who are ready for their next big career move. OSL people are professional, willing to adapt and learn new skills, and are social by nature. Our people are what make OSL an award-winning, leading sales and operational organization.
We have an exciting opportunity to hire a Operations Support-Field Manager Toronto. Reporting to the Regional Manager, MDU the successful candidate will be accountable for leading our Greenfield PSC and MDU sales, operations and support teams.
Our ideal candidate is a confident, inspiring and accountable leader who works their best in a fast paced, organized, multiple priority environment.
- As the Greenfield Partnership Sales Consultant & Multi Dwelling Unit Operations, Field Manager you’ll be accountable to deliver the strategy and execution of:
- Manage, motivate, support, and a build high performance team of Greenfield Partnership Site Consultants (relationship managers) and MDU Sales Operations and Support
- Greenfield Partnership Site Consultants are key to enabling Greenfield sales and marketing activity by building on-site relationships, and executing on Marketing activity
- MDU Operations and Support enables MDU selling activity including; renewing Marketing agreements to staging buildings for events
- Performance manage the team to execute on all deliverables, ensuring all timelines, priorities, metrics, and KPIs are met to support Bell’s programs
- Communicate results, KPIs, processes, activities, and progress on a weekly basis to ensure the correct focus areas are met, working closely with Bell program managers
- Set and provide clear direction to the team on expectations of tasks, quality of work, and any change management
- Manages work efforts, budgets, expense and administrative approvals for the teams
- Devise development plans and support team as needed, assuming shared responsibility and ownership on deliverables
- Continually work with your team to drive real-time program changes, optimize programs, create efficiencies, improve sales conversations and drive superior customer satisfaction
- Support the recruitment and onboarding of new team members
- Various other duties as required
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales team management, preferably in telecom industry
- Experienced leading a sales team that specializes in penetrating residential markets
- Inspirational and creative sales leader that possesses demonstrated experience driving aggressive results
- Customer service-oriented Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- Proven time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual abilities are an asset
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Research skills used to seek out opportunities to improve sales in their sales territory
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, as well as develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills, self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to prioritize and lead their team under pressure
- Strong people management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends as required
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We’ve committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
For Internal applicants, for prior to applying to this position you must meet the following criteria:
- 6 months in current position
- Meeting all performance expectations
- Discuss with your Manager prior to applying for the position and have your manager’s approval.