Neighbourhood Field Manager – Toronto East
With the continued growth of our client Bell Canada and as one of their preferred partners OSL, a Bell Authorized Agent, is recruiting for a Neighbourhood Field Manager
OSL is a people-first, award-winning company that provides outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s largest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate, driven people to be those sales leaders and who are ready for their next big career move. OSL people are professional, willing to adapt and learn new skills, and are social by nature. Our people are what make OSL an award-winning, leading sales and operational organization.
We have an exciting opportunity to hire a Neighbourhood Field Manager. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for supporting Bell Canada’s Residential Neighbourhood Field teams.
Our ideal candidate is a confident, inspiring and accountable person who can work independently as well as in a team environment while leading individuals as well as multiple teams of up to fifteen members.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- As the Neighbourhood Field Manager, you’ll be accountable to deliver the strategy and execution of such functions as:
- Prioritizing various sales tactics that will optimize ROI
- Meeting sales targets as set by management
- Managing a team of ~15 Neighbourhood Field Representatives
- Maximizing in-field time spent coaching and mentoring Neighbourhood Field Representatives
- Develop and lead motivational team meetings on a regular basis
- Responsible for performance management
- Manage their teams weekly schedule as well as payroll / vacation requests, inclusive of providing employee direction regarding questions related to OSL, payroll, vacation & expenses
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of all programs
- Providing sales performance reports on a weekly basis
- Ensuring project deadlines and deliverables are met
- Providing feedback such as competitive activities, pricing, product acceptance, etc.
- Support the recruitment of new team members
- Various other duties as required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales team management, preferably in telecom industry
- Experienced leading a sales team that specializes in penetrating residential markets
- Inspirational and creative sales leader that possesses demonstrated experience driving aggressive results
- Customer service-oriented Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- Proven time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel through assigned territory (some overnight travel may be required) on a regular basis
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand / walk for extended periods of time in all weather conditions
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- Competitive base pay, commissions and incentives
- Health paid benefits
- Tools for success – smartphone, branded company clothing and ID badge.
- Coaching – Paid training program to help you master your role
- Mentorship – Ongoing coaching to ensure your success
- Work/Life Balance – Flexible work schedule; evening and weekend work may be required.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We’ve committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
For Internal applicants, for prior to applying to this position you must meet the following criteria:
- 6 months in current position
- Meeting all performance expectations
- Discuss with your Manager prior to applying for the position and have your manager’s approval.