Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full-Time; some nights and weekends required
BrightPath Kids and the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
- Total site(s) maintenance and management
- Light construction and/or maintenance to include, but not limited to: painting (pre-prep, touch up and full room), general repairs, carpentry, plumbing, electrical & lighting, flooring repair, furniture moves, snow clearance (beyond vendor scope) vehicle maintenance & basic trouble-shooting.
- Small appliance troubleshooting and repair (refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.)
- Exterior space maintenance and vendor management, including playgrounds.
- Work order management system for internal requests
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors and manage their performance.
- Monitor contractual obligations.
- Support the centers through Audits, Regulatory Visits, Initiatives, Compliance violations, Fleet Compliance, etc.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- We offer a 40% child care discount to ALL Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid holidays off.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of relevant experience required
- Proficient in facilities disciplines and total site responsibilities
- Budget-minded and customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to increase knowledge in the field and stay up to date on new processes and systems
- Full clean driver’s license & police vulnerable sector check required for working with children
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.