About Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the engineering, design, and manufacturing of advanced arc welding solutions, automated joining, assembly and cutting systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment, and has a leading global position in brazing and soldering alloys. Lincoln is recognized as the Welding Expert™ for its leading material science, software development, automation engineering, and application expertise, which advance customers’ fabrication capabilities to help them build a better world. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices serving customers in over 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company’s website at https://www.lincolnelectric.com.
What We Expect You To Do:
· To report directly to the Maintenance manager on an ongoing basis and communicate all relevant matters pertaining to the Millwright function.
· To perform a variety of skilled functions utilizing hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing and mechanical expertise
· To prevent equipment failure through analysis, parts replacement and care of machinery by means of an approved maintenance program.
· To repair any machinery breakdowns in the shortest possible time and make an analysis of the failure to determine the reason and prevention of a future similar breakdown.
· To construct pieces of equipment and machine parts from blueprints and/or broken parts.
· To work closely with machine operators to identify and analyze minor problems, taking corrective action in order that they do not develop into larger problems.
· To participate in the installation of entirely new or re-located lines with regard to piping, air equipment, water and hydraulics.
· To ensure proper fit and operation of machine parts and meeting specifications.
· To know that the company safety procedures are contained in reference books, such as SSW Specifications, Plant Rules and Regulations, and Material Safety Data Sheets.
· To immediately notify the Maintenance Manager if there is any safety hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any questions regarding safety procedures.
· To continually meet company housekeeping and safety requirements, to identify and report any safety hazards within the plant, meet all WHMIS objectives and standards ensuring that all safety procedures are met.
· To follow PM schedule as per Maintenance Planner
What We Expect You To Have:
Education Skills and Aptitude:
· Grade 12 – High School
· Completed 3 mandatory courses by skill trade for apprentices
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including an Attractive Pension Plan
- Summer BBQ, Team Socials, Family Events and much more!
If you believe you have what we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the #1 Arc Welding Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Lincoln Electric Company of Canada is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, record of offences, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation or any other Prohibited Ground. Lincoln Electric Company of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit. We appreciate your consideration for this once in a lifetime opportunity, however, only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Please consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice available at https://ch-delivery.lincolnelectric.com/api/public/content/85d41874bb
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person