Who are we?
OSL is a powerful, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We hire passionate people looking for their next big career challenge.
We’re looking for someone who is handy, a tinkerer, a jack-of-all-trades, and isn’t afraid to use tools. Walmart Canada has teamed up with OSL to assemble and merchandize its seasonal department all year long. The Master Builder position will travel between different stores to maintain stock and displays.
Here’s where you come in!
- Are you looking to join a collaborative team at a company that is laser-focused on connecting people and engaging them?
- Are you someone with zero fear in assembling seasonal items such as bicycles, BBQs, patio’s, lawnmowers, etc?
- Do you know the difference between a Philips and a Robertson?
- Have you worked in retail before?
- Do you have merchandising or stocking experience?
- Do you want to mentor people and ensure excellence?
- Are you motivated by a challenge?
Good thing you have what it takes.
- You’re 18 years of age or older
- You pride yourself in awesome customer service, communication skills and a high-energy, can-do attitude
- Retail or merchandising experience is an asset
- Able to work in partnership with our Clients, Co-Workers and internal Business Partners
- Full-time flexible availability
- Access to your own vehicle and be willing to travel within a given region
- Able to support with other OSL programs based on the needs of the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds approximately
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
What does OSL offer you?
- A competitive salary of $18/hr with perks
- Full-Time hours
- Certified training provided – we get you lined up to THRIVE
- Travel reimbursement .38 per KM in excess of 70km
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- A company that focuses on professional development and the well-being of our employees
- Generous employee referral program, starting at $250 per referral
Sounds like a good fit? Let’s talk.
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We’ve committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our staff and customers safe we provide PPE, extensive health & safety protocols to keep our team and clients safe.