Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic company? Are you passionate about building and developing a brand, executing marketing strategies and working collaboratively with a cross-functional team? Swegon North America is recruiting a Marketing Manager to join our team located in Markham, ON. The incumbent should have 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Specialist and be ready to take an exciting next step in your career.
Swegon North America is a leader in HVAC commercial Ventilation and integrated heating and cooling solutions. We offer half of a century of unsurpassed industry experience to mechanical engineering consultants and contractors. Swegon supplies components and systems creating superior indoor climate, energy conservation and acoustic solutions producing environments designed for ultimate quality and comfort.
What we offer…
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Comprehensive benefits that start on your very first day
- Flexible work hours
- Team building and social events
- Convenient location in Markham, free parking and many amenities close by
- Work from home options (Hybrid model)
Reporting to the Vice President of Organizational Development, the Marketing Manager will have a pivotal role overseeing branding and marketing initiatives for North America and work within a dynamic team on a variety of key initiatives. The Marketing Manager supports three distinct business units and will work closely with global marketing colleagues with Swegon’s headquarters in Sweden. Previous knowledge and experience within the HVAC sector will be considered an asset for this role.
Objectives of this Role:
- Develop, recommend and implement marketing strategies, plans, programs, and measures to support and grow Swegon’s market in North America
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments for 3 separate business units
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Formalize a third-party vendor portfolio to include graphic design, web design, digital consultants.
- Manage website content updates developing content and refreshing it on a regular basis
- Responsible for the creation, implementation, and performance of annual marketing plans
- Build a strong and clear brand identity
Customer Experience Strategy
- Internal specialist on customer-centric design
- Design omni-channel experiences from concept to production
- Work with cross-functional teams on initiatives to improve customer touchpoints
- Conduct research activities to gather quantitative and qualitative information on customers, identify customer paint points and opportunities
Brand Development and Management
- Gatekeeper of branding guidelines
- Ensure company maintains brand integrity across all marketing initiatives
- Creation of branding assets (e.g. icons, PowerPoint templates, email communication templates, animated graphics etc.) and add new assets to the family as needed
- Create branded supporting materials for the Sales team (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, documents, diagrams etc.)
- Build effective email templates with online marketing automation tool – HubSpot.
- Create story-telling landing pages and identify new strategies to communicate our vision.
- Develop branding for Swegon’s office facility to create a positive work culture. (i.e., out-of-the-box organization chart, core values wall, etc.
- Web Design & Content Management –Design and manage intuitive websites providing inspiration for engineers to design better buildings.
- Keep information up-to-date and produce new digital content to increase traffic based on web analytics and market needs
- Apply user experience knowledge to internal online technical library increasing efficiency
- Website development and maintenance with minimal front-end coding
- Track website analytics (e.g. behaviour, bounce rates, user demographics etc.)
- Maintain an internal Learning Management System (LMS)
- Incorporate gamification functionalities
- Support course instructors with the creation of learning materials (e.g. lessons, video content, quizzes etc.) with Office and Communications Manager
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience in marketing, providing innovative and service oriented solutions
- Self-starter, results oriented, and well organized
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Familiar with Design Software: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Acrobat Pro DC)
- Office Software Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and MS Teams
- Proficient in using HubSpot, WordPress Websites
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, experience with marketing analytics, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Swegon North America has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact our Human Resources Department at 416-291-8049. This ensures the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment process and before employment commences.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
- Marketing (Manager, Coordinator, Specialist): 3 years (preferred)
- Design SW: Adobe Creative (InDesign, Illustrator, etc.),: 2 years (preferred)
- HubSpot & WordPress: 2 years (preferred)
- Website Analytics: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19