- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Store Discount
- 10 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)
- Address Scarborough