DCL International Inc. is currently looking for a Machine Operator to join our team! DCL International Inc. is a global leader in emissions control solutions for off-highway vehicles, stationary engines, industrial processes and specialized on-highway vehicles. DCL supplies to world-leading engine manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and aftermarket retrofit. For more information about DCL, visit www.dcl-inc.com.
- Knowledge of operating production machinery including; tube bender, sheet roller, band saw, drill press, press brake and other equipment.
- Read and interpret shop manufacturing drawings.
- Able to fabricate components by rolling, bending, drilling, taping, and tack welding.
- Adhere to Health & Safety and quality standards.
- Ensure the goods are manufactured and processed on time.
- Work overtime in case of any delays.
- Capable of working with various tools and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Perform other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Tack welding (MIG) experience.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Fit up and install the project components/equipment in accordance with drawing specifications. Capable of reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Knowledge and experience in measurements and shop tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, complete repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and organize deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail. High level of concentration and focus required.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and work from verbal and/or written instruction.
- Customer-oriented attitude with a strong commitment to safety, quality, and on time delivery.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment.
- We provide a safe, clean work environment, training, new uniforms, safety shoes and goggles.
- We offer competitive pay, employee benefits, vacation.
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition.
- We recognize our employees for their achievements through our Innovation Award Program.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time, 40hrs a week
- Shift: Day Shift 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Salary: TBD
- Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Concord, Ontario
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
DCL is dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
No telephone calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude: 3 years (Required)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.: 3 years (Required)
- manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Read and interpret shop manufacturing drawings: 3 years (Required)
- Machine Operator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tack welding (MIG): 3 years (Required)
- saw machine: 3 years (Required)
- working with shop tools: 3 years (Required)
- reading blueprints: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)