Administer personal care for a elderly female with vision disability. Launder clothing and household linens. Assist in personal hygiene and regular exercise e.g. walk. Assist with driving to appointments e.g. Doctor appointments. Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder). Shop for food and household supplies. Provide companionship, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties. Prepare and serve nutritious meals. Live-in or Live-out. Permanent full time hours 80 hours/bi-weekly 9am to 5pm $14.00/hour. No charge for Live-in. Travel expenses paid for by employer. Willing to travel across boarder, and for extended periods. Public transportation available. Combination of sitting and standing, walking conditions. Room and board provided, work in employer’s/client’s home.
- Applicant must speak English and requires Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- Applicant must be punctual, organized, dependability, reliability, excellent oral communication and effective personal skills.
- Applicant must be focused.
- Applicant requires 7 months to less than a year experience.
- Applicant requires Mental health first aid Certificate.
- Applicant requires Personal Support Worker Certificate.
- Applicant requires CPR Certificate, and First Aid Certificate.
- Applicant must be bond-able and must have a current medical exam.
How To Apply
All Applicants please apply to fax number 905-264-1396.
- Address Brampton