Spectrum Health Care is hiring a Junior Patient Experience Analyst for our corporate office in Toronto.
As a Junior Patient Experience Analyst, you will be responsible for completing patient surveys and analyzing and interpreting the data for stakeholders.
This role is for you if:
- You are customer service superstar
- You are an expert in Excel and enjoy working with data sets to create reports
- You enjoy finding and presenting insights from data analysis to stakeholders
Our people are the cornerstone of our business. By joining Spectrum Health Care you will be part of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and a committed member of a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals.
At Spectrum Health Care our mission is re-imagining home care for clients and families to provide products and services they need, whenever care is required, delivered by the most qualified and compassionate staff.
- Complete surveys across our patient population each month
- Creating monthly and quarterly reports for presentation to stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends and recommend areas of improvement
- Customizing survey tool for use within our specialty programs (such as clinics and palliative care)
- Record data and ask probing questions to gather clear and usable data
- Send survey reminders on a weekly basis
- Manage patient concerns received via phone survey, escalate as appropriate and follow up with patient
- Post-secondary education, in Business or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- 1+ years’ experience working with data
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
Spectrum Health Care is thrilled to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. This award recognizes top companies across Canada for overall performance, sustained growth, strategy, capabilities and innovation, culture and commitment, and leadership. Click here to learn more about this esteemed honour.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.