WHO ARE WE?
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
The Junior Equipment Repair & Maintenance Technician is responsible for inspection and maintenance of equipment.
Your work will include:
- Inspect equipment to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Complete preventative maintenance
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Develop an environment in which the team work in accordance with the Dexterra values and in such a way that this is evident to the Customer.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that’s more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
Follow Dexterra on LinkedIn and Facebook.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge of Electrical
- Willing to train on policy and equipment
- Federal Government Security Clearance
- Understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to maintain excellent relations with People — employees, client and customers
- Available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays and evenings when needed
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.