We are searching for junior technicians that are interested in the field of AV technology. Recent grads with no experience are invited to apply. Just bring your good work ethic, positive attitude and we’ll train you to do the rest.
YOUR HOME Audio & visual, Toronto, is a leader in engineering, designing and installing high end audio-visual systems and services in residential and commercial environments. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team. An eye for detail, strong work ethic and quality of work with everything you do will set you apart.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive wage including annual performance incentives.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Training & Development Programs.
- Ample opportunity to develop your long term career.
- We take care of our staff and have long employee retention.
- Great culture with even better people.
- Pull wires through conduits, plan and prepare wire runs.
- Assist project lead in completing required installations in a timely manor.
- Install and set up residential and commercial low voltage, audio visual and network systems,
- Assist with diagnosing, testing, configuration and service of residential and commercial systems.
- Maintain accurate time and material information on each job.
- Clean and perform preparation of worksite.
- Occasionally perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, blueprints, structural drawings and rough sketches to determine work activities.
- Applications from all applicants will be considered equally, including recent grads.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well organized.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Brings positive and energetic personality and possesses leadership qualities.
- Is a quick study.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Has a sense of humour!
- A natural ability to work with your hands.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- First Aid, Working at Heights and other safety certifications preferred.
- Excellent communication & customer service is essential.
- Be proactive in ensuring job knowledge is current.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate integrity on client sites and uphold quality standards set by YOUR HOME.
- High School Diploma.
- Open to occasional travel outside the GTA and evening/weekend work to complete installations.
- Installers are expected to collaborate with sales team, project managers and programmers.
Job Type: Permanent
- 8 Hour Shift