It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect and integrity.
This position requires well established organizational skills, a high level of motivation and energy, excellent two-way communication, and preference for working in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Supports information technology and computer systems for OSL Direct and shared services
- Supports the implementation of systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintenance of all information technology equipment
- Offer training to staff of the organization and its clients
- Respond to clients’ questions on IT
- Responsible for analyzing call log to discover trending matters and issues
- Provides tier 2 level support for the direct team members
- Supports any IT-related projects internally or for external clients
- Sets up new employees on all required systems and equipment
- Occasionally will be required to work off business hours to do system maintenance with minimal impact to business operations
- Proven experience as IT Coordinator or similar role
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience
- Experience in network management and help desk support
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Proven working experience in IT or relevant experience
- Knowledge of Server 2016 and higher
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Proverbiality to identify and resolve issues regarding IT in a manner that is timely
- Proficiency in gathering and analyzing information
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about technologies
- Minimum of 2 year of similar experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
A few Nice-to-haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Bilingual in English and French
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.