As the Canadian Division of Stewart, one of the largest title insurers in the world, we provide residential and commercial title insurance, while offering comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions to help our customers close their real estate transactions with peace of mind.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Level 3 Technician for our Helpdesk Department for a 6 month term. The Technician is responsible for:
- Providing first and second line technical support to internal staff, customers and on occasion field representatives and remote offices across Canada, Australia and Euro.
- Responding to a high volume of tickets, calls and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Answering and logging calls within determined guidelines
- Analyzing and interpreting inquiries: providing information, advice or instructions and assisting in problem resolution
- Escalating calls within parameters
- Shift work is required
Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft and Apple O/S, VMWare, Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax, phone support with some hands-on experience
- Have understanding of LAN/WAN networking infrastructure and working knowledge of Cisco VPN
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office including O365
- Have working knowledge on Win7 and Win10
- Have working knowledge of active directory
- Have experience with troubleshooting to determine and resolve problems
- Be able to work in a team environment and independently, as well as shifts on the different time zones.
- Be able to complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Technical certification or equivalent is an asset, but not a requirement
To pursue this opportunity please forward your cover letter and resume to the HR Department via email or alternatively via fax
. Please make sure you include the position you are applying for and salary expectations in the cover letter.
Stewart Title is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any aspect of the application process, please let us know. We can be reached by:
- Telephone: (416) 307-3300 (please ask to speak to a Human Resources representative)
- Mail: 200 Bay Street, North Tower, Suite 2600, Toronto, ON M5J 2J2
- Fax: (416) 981-7214
Your privacy is important to us. We consider and define Personal Information as any data relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life. It can be anything from a name, a photo, an email address, bank details or posts on social media. We only collect, store, use and disclose Personal Information from prospective and current employees for legitimate employment, legal, and business purposes. You can learn more about how we handle and process your personal information in relation to our recruitment process by making a request to our Human Resources department.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest. Please note, only those that are under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Help Desk: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19