The eCommerce Intern will report to the Director Online Grocery for Metro Ontario Inc. and will support a variety of eCommerce-related projects.
- Support the team across all functions – marketing, merchandising, reporting, administrative, etc.
- Work on ad-hoc initiatives focused on long-term strategic growth of the business
- Represent Metro Online Grocery at potential virtual events
- Work cross functionally with internal teams (i.e. Marketing, Loyalty) and external teams (i.e. agencies) to execute Metro Online Grocery activities
- Currently enrolled in or graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or eCommerce related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
- Database entry experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Candidates must be deadline and results-oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook