The Byng Group, a multi residential renovation company in Ontario, is seeking a Project Manager, to join our team in Toronto.
This person must be able to work independently and professionally with our clients and trades in a fast paced environment.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to the plan.
The position will oversee the Suite Turn-overs on a month to month basis in an assigned portfolio of properties within a condensed territory.
- Maintain quality control Pre-inspections and inspections during and after the renovation process
- Communicate with Client Representatives
- Ensure all the work is completed as per the company standards
- Coordinate changes during the course of renovation with Account Managers
- Manage Sign-Offs Manage the pickup and drop off material to the job site
- Provide customer service to the clients
- Troubleshoot and repair deficiencies occurred during the renovation process
- Estimate labour and material costs for future products
- Assist in dispatching trades in the morning with material
- Meet with clients to discuss quotations and estimates for the work they require
- Attend meetings with the prospective clients
Skills and Experiences
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Previous experience of Property Management considered an asset
- Proficiency with existing and current software and prompt aptitude for adapting to new cutting edge/ proprietary technology
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift