WHO ARE WE?
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As an Interior Cleaner, you will ensure the over-all cleanliness of the interior areas of Jackson Square. This part time ,Saturday ,Sunday 11:00AM – 7:00PM
Your work will include:
- Collect store garbage and recycle
- Compact all garbage in compactor
- Put all cardboard in bailer, make bail when needed
- Remove garbage and wipe down garbage bins in mall
- Remove and empty blue recycle bins and return
- Remove all green bins and replace with new
- Keep compactor and bailer area clean and free of debris
- Report maintenance issues
- Attend all required health and safety training and use PPE where indicated
- Must have a clean police check
- Must be fully vaccinated
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that’s more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
Follow Dexterra on LinkedIn and Facebook.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be able to work outside in different weather conditions
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.