- At minimum, completion of a Bachelor’s Degree program recognized equivalent
- Bachelors of science degree in Health or Allied Health Sciences, or recognized equivalent (M.Sc preferred)
- Experience working in a Hospital or long-term care facility or public health facility
- Community and Hospital Infection Control Association (CHICA) Canada member is required
- Ability to synthesize information and data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Effective literary research skills
- Exercise initiative and judgement with ability to multi-task
- Assists in the development of department plans, reports, business cases and RFP’s
- Effective organizational , interpersonal, writing and communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills and familiarity with multiple software programs is required
- Ability to establish an effective working relationship with others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of applicable legislative, UHN and/or departmental policies
- Compliance with confidentiality requirements
If you are interested in making your contribution at UHN, please apply on-line. You will be asked to copy and paste as well as attach your resume and covering letter. You will also be required to complete some initial screening questions.
POSTED DATE: September 24, 2020 CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
For current UHN employees, only those who have successfully completed their probationary period, have a good employee record along with satisfactory attendance in accordance with UHN’s attendance management program, and possess all the required experience and qualifications should apply.
University Health Network thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UHN is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.