VPC Group Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer specializing in converting chemicals and fibre into quality foam and nonwoven products for the home furnishing markets. A privately owned company, VPC Group is committed to creating a positive work experience for employees by providing them with a safe work environment and opportunities for growth. VPC Group has become a supplier of choice by committing to operational excellence, investing in technology, and being close to our customers to deliver exceptional service.
Fybon Nonwovens, a division of VPC Group Inc., is looking for Industrial Mechanic – Electrician / Millwright
Two (2) positions available.
- Preventative maintenance work to keep equipment operating at peak efficiency
- Inspection, damage assessment, and root cause determination to prevent re-occurrence, repairs and testing
- Open communication with co-workers to compliment a team environment
- Complete work orders and record material used on jobs
- Ability to work rotating and afternoon shifts, on-call one weekend per month
- Industrial Mechanic license 433A and/or Industrial Electrician license 442A is mandatory.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to contribute and work in a team environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills required
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are essential
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC’s and Drives would be a definite asset
The company thanks all those who apply but only those whose background closely matches the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
The company is committed to employment equity. Should you require accommodation please indicate your requirements and accommodation will be made available at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- industrial millwright: 2 years (Preferred)
- maintenance electrician: 3 years (Preferred)
- 433A or 442A License (Preferred)