Upper Avenue M5M family seeks a child caregiver for two children ages 8 years, and 2 years. Selected person will be flexible, organized, reliable, able to use initiative to assume full responsibility of the home in absence of parents, maintain a safe and healthy environment communicate well in English. Care includes assisting in preparing children for daily activities, preparing breakfast, snacks and meals, supervise and assist with oral and personal hygiene, maintain discipline according to the dictates of the parents, monitor playtime and TV viewing as well as light housework and laundry.
- The chosen caregiver will enjoy a wage of $16.00 per hour for a forty hour work week with statutory deductions applied. Overtime rate is $24.00 per hour after 44 hours of work.
- After one year of service our caregiver will be entitle to paid vacation of two weeks or four percent of the annual wage earned the previous year.
- Paid lunch and health breaks.
- Successful person will have at least Canadian grade twelve education or equivalent, must speak, read, and communicate in English at a level that will be conducive to working without supervision
- Experience of at least two years is required and preference will be give to a person that has training as caregiver. Employer will assist with CPR and First Aid training if necessary
- Preference will be given to Canadian citizens or permanent residents and persons that have permission to work in Canada
How To Apply
All applications will be by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the code BO-VV-I20.