Caring for infant twins, one toddler and one six year old child in employer’s home. This includes: prepare infant formula, sterilize bottles, changing diapers, prepare children for rest periods, maintain a safe environment for kids, tend to the emotional well-being of children, read stories as necessary, monitor TV watching, prepare and serve nutritious meals and do some light housework but with the understanding that priority is always for the care and well-being of the children.
- Wage of $14.00/hr based on a forty hour work week. Overtime of $21/hr after 44 hr/wk
- Two weeks vacation after one year of service, paid lunch break, two days off per week.
- Accommodation available if needed. This is NOT a condition of employment but a facility to accommodate inclement weather and/or inconvenient transportation
- Canadian Grade 12 Education or equivalent
- Experience or acceptable training as caregiver for the ages concerned, for example, nursing graduate, PSW training, practical nursing or equivalent training or experience
- Ability to communicate in English at a level sufficient to allow for working without supervision
- Good judgment, initiative, flexibility with regards to hours as overtime may be required,
How To Apply
All applications must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is absolutely necessary that candidate quote the Job Reference which is SAI-CN-17