DCL International Inc. is a leader in design and manufacturing of catalytic converters, catalytic mufflers, diesel particulate filters and stock mufflers for the air pollution control of off-highway vehicles, stationary engines, industrial processes and specialized on-highway vehicles. DCL supplies to world leading engine manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofit. For more information about DCL, visit www.dcl-inc.com.
We are a fast-paced, highly motivated team of individuals, looking for an Impregnation Technician to join our team!
- Load/Unload parts
- Apply chemicals to metal substrates
- Follow production schedule
- Record data accurately via computer system programs
- Operate specialized equipment
- Calculate chemical concentration of solutions, balance pH, control solution parameters
- Physical Property testing (pH, specifications, chemical loads)
- Oversee quality results of product
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand for extended periods of time, and do repetitive tasks
- Wear PPE, respirator, work in hot environment, high pace/pressure environment
- Communicate results and other information with lab team and production in a timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma, Certificate in Chemistry / Chemical technology an asset
- Any of the following experience nice to have: chemicals, metal substrates, chemical testing, data entry & measurement
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment nice to have
- Good computer skills and familiarity with excel spreadsheets
- Must have good math/numerical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, complete repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, organize deadlines and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Perform other duties as required
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment
- We provide a safe, clean work environment, training, new uniforms, safety shoes and goggles
- We offer competitive pay and employee benefits
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition
- We recognize our employees for their achievements through our Innovation Award Program.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
- We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs
No telephone calls or agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have a Certificate in Chemistry or Chemical technology?
- Do you have any one of the following experience: chemicals, metal substrates, chemical testing, data entry & measurement?