At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Flynn takes pride in providing the best for our employees, recognizing that our people are the greatest asset. We understand how important our people are to our continued success, so we’ve made Flynn a place they want to work. At Flynn, we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills amongst teams that innovate and educate, while ensuring we constantly evolve as a company.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
- Work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
- Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
- Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
- On-site gym facilities
This position will be a 12-month contract, based out of our Mississauga location. *This is an entry-level position. New graduates welcome to apply*
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Administrator include:
- Supporting recruitment efforts by posting and sorting job advertisements, sourcing resumes, conducting phone interviews, arranging interviews, sitting in on interviews, conducting reference checks
- Assist with new hire orientations and the on-boarding process
- Manage day-to-day processing of the group benefits program
- Coordinate and maintain leave of absence records
- Track, document, and ensure all applicable paperwork is completed for organizational changes, i.e. position transfers/promotions
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefit files
- Compile reports as required
- Attend job fairs and school outreach programs
- Participating in the HR team’s special development projects
- Support HR Specialist as needed
Skills/Qualifications of the Human Resources Administrator include:
- Must be a recent graduate of a post-secondary degree/certificate program in Human Resources Management
- Excellent computer skills and superior knowledge of all MS Office Suite programs
- Excellent planning, organization, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive and process-oriented working style, with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, meet pressing deadlines and anticipate client needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A Team Player
Additional Role Information:
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com