An experienced caregiver is needed to assist an adult female with personal care, exercise, climbing stairs, and other personal care activities. The caregiver will also provide companionship, and prepare and serve nutritious meals. The caregiver will also do some housework and launder clothes and linen, and assume responsibility for the home in the absence of the employer
- The position is full time 40 hours per week,
- Wages are $18.00 per hour with statutory deductions
- A vacation of two weeks per year after one year of service is part of the package and days off are Saturdays and Sundays
- Optional accommodation is available at no charge to the person who volunteers to live in
- Education of Canadian secondary or equivalent is required
- One year of caregiving experience is mandatory as is the ability to communicate effectively in English.
- The caregiver will be punctual, flexible, dependable, reliable, and organized
How To Apply
All applications will be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The reference number, KRI-NA-22 must be used to identify the job applied for. Applications received without this reference will not be read.