Hymopack is a leading manufacturer of plastic shopping bags and can liners within North America.
· Follows safe work practices in the workplace; must attend and participate in all department and appropriate plant safety meetings and training sessions.
· Monitor inflation of bubble inflate as required.
· Loads case erector with cartons.
· Adjusts the auto-pack equipment for different carton/bag sizes during set-up.
· Service label machines.
· Segregates product in which there are quality issues, advises the operator and the Q.C. person.
· Places tape in the carton sealer when required.
· Assist placing packed boxes on skids and moves full skids into isle for pick up by material handler.
· Places empty skids for production.
· Weigh, record and remove waste boxes.
· Makes up new boxes for waste places them on scrap skids.
· Maintains a clean and safe work area.
· Complies with Company policies and procedures.
· Performs all other tasks assigned by Management.
· Maintains a clean and safe working area.
· Ensures all materials are available.
· Assist operators and packers in the efficient operation of process.
· 12 hour rotating shifts
· Expected to work overtime when required
· PPE required steel toe safety shoes, hearing protection, rubber gloves eye protection when working with inks and solvents, protective gloves when cutting material.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.77 per hour
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
To keep our employees safe as possible, we are conducting temperature checks and providing masks,gloves & hand sanitizer.
- general labour: 1 year (Preferred)