Our heavy-duty equipment mechanic will troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions; diagnose faults and malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repairs required; adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts; test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that they operate to manufactures’ specifications; clean, lubricate equipment and perform other maintenance work; service attachments and working tools; verify and repair emission control systems.
- Successful candidate will enjoy full time employment (forty hours per week), for a competitive wage of $28.50 per hour with statutory deductions.
- Vacation of two weeks, after one year of service, is part of a package that also contains sick benefits and
- What can candidates get from the position?
- Whilst degree, diploma, certificate are not mandatory they may be helpful. The successful candidate will have three to five years of experience performing most of the job description. This experience must be verified in writing on company’s letterhead.
- Our heavy-duty equipment mechanic must show the ability to keep maintenance records, order parts and maintain inventory, perform repair work on heavy trucks, stand, bend kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, pay attention to detail and show judgment, dependability, reliability and cooperation with other team members.
- Work may be outdoors or indoor. Heavy duty mechanic may be required to travel off site to service a clients needs.
How To Apply
All applications must be made using email addressed to email@example.com. It is mandatory that the job code CTR-HDM-20 is used to identify the position for which application is made. Interviews will take place after a set period of exposure. If candidate is selected for interview a notice will be given.