If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
- Performing cleaning duties in the Central Cooling Plant and Central Control Facility (CCF). Duties include; cleaning washrooms floors, counters and removal of garbage / recyclables.
- Perform cleaning duties in common areas.
- Perform garbage / recyclable pick up in the Complex common areas.
- Assist with snow removal duties and be available for after hours response.
- Be available if required to operate the tractor and other exterior cleaning equipment.
- Assist with the annual waste audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.