If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth, a subsidiary of GDI, team today!
- Performing cleaning duties in the Central Cooling Plant and Central Control Facility (CCF). Duties include; cleaning washrooms floors, counters and removal of garbage / recyclables.
- Perform cleaning duties in common areas.
- Perform garbage / recyclable pick up in the Complex common areas.
- Assist with snow removal duties and be available for after hours response.
- Be available if required to operate the tractor and other exterior cleaning equipment.
- Assist with the annual waste audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Why work at Ainsworth?
Ainsworth is growing at an unprecedented rate and to help attract and retain top talent, we provide benefits on your first day with us. We offer a wide variety of benefits including the following:
Benefits: Comprehensive health, dental and medical benefits, including wellness supports, RRSP matching and generous vacation
Growth: In-house training and development, access to LinkedIn Learning and other professional development opportunities, Employee performance-based bonus program, where applicable
Rewards: Service milestones and peer recognition plus Employee Discounts and Incentives
Flexibility: Hybrid working models, where applicable
Diversity: An inclusive organization that embraces diversity and belonging; work in a great team atmosphere with future potential for promotion within company
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth, a subsidiary of GDI, is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth, a subsidiary of GDI, is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.