SESS Holdings is a newly licensed craft cannabis facility located in Mississauga. As a small start-up we are looking for an individual that enjoys working with a smaller group and one that can help bring our brand to market. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head Grower and Team Leads in all production and post production activities as needed.
- Participate in all cultivation activities.
- Ensure all SOPs are followed and ensure strict crop hygiene and environmental practices are followed and enforced at all times.
- Maintain data integrity of the seed to sale software
- Lift plants and other material up to 15 kilograms
- Trim and prune cannabis plants for plant maintenance and cannabis production
- Calibrate, operate, clean and maintain equipment used.
- Manage and assist in post-production including packaging processes.
- Assist with testing.
- Assist with planning and development of future crops.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with accuracy in relation to data.
- Highly reliable team player.
- Willing to work all shifts, including weekends as needed.
- None of the above matter more than trust and a love for cannabis.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)