If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
- Assist with planting and maintenance of all plants.
- Assist with the removal of all garbage in common areas and sort recyclable materials.
- Assist with snow removal duties and be available for after hours response.
- Operate range of vehicles including; tractor, sweeper, scrubber, pressure washer and Ariel platform (cherry picker) to perform cleanings duties.
- Assist with minor electrical repairs.
- Assist with minor plumbing repairs.
- Assist with cleaning of mechanical / electrical rooms.
- Assist with maintenance of exterior interlocking brick areas by using wet cutters and vibrating plate equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.