Summerhill Market is looking for experienced Grocery Associate to join the Summerhill Market Rosedale Team at 446 Summerhill Ave. We have one (1) position available immediately.
Grocery associates are responsible to make sure the Grocery and Dairy retail sections of the store is well-stocked and in order for our customers. In these positions you must be committed to customer service, with a friendly personality, handle customer requests while focusing on the stocking and organization of both the main floor areas and the basement stock area.
- Our hours of operation are Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm.
- Average shift length is 8 to 9 hours.
- This is a full time position.
- Must be available to work on one weekend day/evening as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Grocery and Dairy associates assist in receiving, storing and stocking products while ensuring proper product rotation and quality;
- Assisting with the creation and maintaining of product displays;
- Ensuring proper facing of products at all times;
- Ensuring shelf tags are present and up to date at all times;
- Reporting any product deficiencies to your manager;
- Handling product damages and credits according to company policy;
- Becoming familiar with all store products and their locations in order to assist customers in locating items;
- Bagging groceries for customers at the front cash and performing carry-outs when needed;
- Maintaining store cleanliness.
Compensation for wages is negotiable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)