Terrafix Environmental is a corporation specializing in the installation of engineered Geosynthetic systems for environmental containment projects. Our field installation technicians are trained in all aspects of Geosynthetic installations including deployment, heat welding and documentation. This is an outdoor field level position. Terrafix operates across Canada and from time to time overseas. Terrafix will provide complete training on our systems.
The key characteristics of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the installation of geosynthetic materials for primary and secondary containment.
- Using seaming and extrusion welding equipment to weld plastic membranes
- Working outdoors in all types of weather
- Travel required
- Paid travel time and per diems
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous liner or plastics experience is preferred for technician positions.
- Previous construction site experience is preferred.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and be away from home for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks).
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Physically fit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Address Toronto