DCL International Inc. is a well-established and fast-growing business, and we are looking for a General Labourer.
- Day Shift: $20-22/hr
- Afternoon & Evening Shifts: $20-22/hr plus $2/hr premium
DCL designs manufactures and sells advanced engineering technologies worldwide to reduce emissions and to produce clean energy. DCL supplies to world-leading engine manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and aftermarket retrofit.
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Daily activities will include material handling, machine operation, measuring, data entry, and general maintenance
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs., and performing repetitive motion tasks.
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area in a professional and safe manner
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma, Certificate in Chemistry / Chemical technology an asset
- Chemical, spray paint, or powder coating experience nice to have
- 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good computer skills and familiarity with excel spreadsheets. Must have good numerical skills.
- Data entry & Measurement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, complete repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, organize deadlines and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift license an asset.
- Perform other duties as required.
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment.
- We provide a safe, clean work environment, training, new uniforms, safety shoes and goggles.
- We offer competitive pay and employee benefits.
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition.
- We recognize our employees for their achievements through our Innovation Award Program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
No telephone calls or agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Toronto Area, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)