We are looking to hire General Production Workers on full time basis for our manufacturing plant in Brampton (Torbram/Steeles).
These are permanent positions which require previous experience of 1 – 2 years in a manufacturing company or in a warehouse, occasional lifting of 15lbs – 30lbs is involved.
Morning and Afternoon shift
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of 2 years of production experience.
· Ability to work Day and Afternoon shift.
· Basic computer skills.
· Problem solving; Continuous learning.
· Attention to detail.
· Hand-eye co-ordination; Manual dexterity
· Reading, understanding and following of work instructions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Canadian Newcomer Jobs
333 Wilson Avenue
North York ON M3H1T2 CA
Phone: +1 (647) 945-5456