URGENTLY HIRING HIRING MULTIPLE TECHNICIANS TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF OUR GROWING INDUSTRY.
Barbeque Pro Inc. is Ontario’s premier company for all barbeque and gas appliance needs. Our mission is to rid the grilling universe of grime, grease and pesky flare ups. We specialize in BBQ cleaning, parts and repairs, as well as gas appliance installations and connections. With almost twenty years of success in the industry, Barbeque Pro continues to grow with a customer database of over twenty five thousand clients. We pride ourselves on quality and excellent customer service and as a result, have won ‘Best of’ on HomeStars for the past six years.
We are currently seeking hard-working, self-motivated Field Technicians to join our amazing team. This role is unique, exciting and truly rewarding. Barbeque Pro Inc. is a proven industry innovator who values teamwork and those that go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Start from home and travel to assigned work locations, working independently outdoors.
- Set up equipment at the worksite (work table, tools, etc.).
- Clean, install & repair barbeque(s) on-site at customer’s location (both residential and commercial properties).
- Document tasks on the company’s software application (including client notes, pictures, estimates and invoicing).
- Maintain a clean vehicle and work site.
- Work within company policies and procedures.
- Experience using power tools (angle grinder & drill).
- Must have your own vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license. Travel is required on a daily basis within our service area to each site location (3+ locations per day). Vehicle mileage is provided.
- Must have an Android phone or iPhone in order to use our company’s software application.
- Must be physically capable of performing all of the required duties (ability to lift 25-50lbs on a regular basis) and must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must wear assigned personal protective equipment while performing work.
- Ability to deal courteously with customers and staff.
- Gas License is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Training, uniforms, equipment and supplies will be provided by the company.
- Technicians are paid per job (piece work). We expect a technician to service a minimum of three units per day and will be paid $65.00 – $80.00 per job. The average daily pay per technician ranges from $195.00 – $240.00.
- You will be encouraged to do more than three units per day. Additional work can be added to your day or on weekends when requested. (the more your service, the more you make).
- Technicians often receive cash tips from clients for a job well done.
We offer full time seasonal employment. (March – December).
This is a full time position, we do not offer part time work.
Salary: $195 – $240 per day.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $195.00-$240.00 per day
- Company events
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
You will be starting from home working outdoors at residential and commercial spaces. Once trained all employees work on their own. Safety guidelines have been put in place for all interaction with clients or supervisors.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON (preferred)
- Do you own your own vehicle and a valid drivers license?
- Construction: 1 year (required)
- English (required)