It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey.
At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity
Our Vision – to be the premier sales organization in North America by 2025, enriching the lives of all people and the communities we live in
Our Values – Belonging, Collaboration, Responsibility, Passion, Over Achievement, Innovation
OSL (Outsourced Sales Leadership) was established in 2012 in Mississauga, Ontario, to provide clients with customized designed sales solutions in retail, direct sales, merchandising and customer acquisition.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Financial Analyst is a key contributor to the finance team providing exceptional planning, analytical, and reporting support. As a Financial Analyst, you are responsible for providing oversight and reporting associated with a business unit, retail client programs, as well as our project initiatives. This position is fluid and will provide the right individual with the opportunity to grow with the company and take on new challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management
- Work closely with the business managers to drive operational efficiency
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
- You will also be accountable for the accounting duties and recording of financial operations
What you’ve done:
- University degree or College diploma in Business, Finance/Accounting, or business-related discipline
- Are currently pursuing or have obtained an accounting designation, CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years in a finance and/or analysis role
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills accompanied with a strong business acumen
- Driven and results oriented with the ability to take initiatives, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Effective relationship builder with superior interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization in a professional and competent manner
- Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of Dynamics NAV are an asset
What is in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Vacation plus additional flex days
- Comprehensive health, dental and life benefits
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career
- Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- A supportive workplace culture and work environment
- Employee development programs
If this sounds like you and you are excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.