Position Title: Field Specialist eCommerce Operation
Requisition ID: 7942
Career Group (ADSP): Administrative
Division: Qc – Stratégie Num. / Commerce en ligne (80069071)
Department: Stores Operations
Position Location: METRO ON – 5559 DUNDAS STREET W (#A-DUND)
Position Type: Permanent
Reporting Relationship: Ryan Gilling
Posting End Date: September 29th 2020
Recruiter: Monica Costa
This position is responsible for ensuring that department standards are maintained, for helping with training and opening of new stores, and for offering support to Store Managers in the respective operational area. This position is also responsible for the set-up of all new department initiatives in stores for assigned territory; the role may require travel across the province of Ontario and limited travel to Quebec. The individual will supervise and offer technical support in administrative and operational tasks of ecommerce departement to help maintaining excellent customer experience. Help in setting up recommandations/solutions to improve department efficacity and customer service excellence.
- Support the E-com director in launching new tools and processes in store for assigned territory
- Responsible for set-up of new site and renovations
- Support the ecom department to offer an excellent custormer satisfaction and help in finding new tools/solutions to improve customer satisfaction
- Work with the Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers and E-com Director in identifying and correcting operational weaknesses in the department
- Continuous review on customer needs and competitive activity in the market.
- Supports Store Management in developing store employee skills, including technical, leadership and customer service.
- Execute new practices, test new tools, new activities and provide feedback.
- Execute follow-up on KPI (Labour scheduling, missing item, quality controls, customer satisfaction) for store under his/her responsibility
- Review, track and report on applicable department audits.
- Build and track, with ecom team help, new reference/procedure documents for Store Managers
- Follows all Company policies and procedures, government regulations, Health & Safety, and Food Sefety regulations, as well as compliance with collective agreements.
- Build new training program for every key roles within ecom departement and help in mainting them up-to-date & help in training coordination for new employees.
- Support E-com director in different presentations (quartely conferences, other)
- Help in searching/developping succession planning for his territory
- Help in achieving annual Ecom budget/business plan
- Other duties as may be assigned by Operations Management.
- College diploma or University Degree, or other appropriate certification
- 5 -7 years relevant knowledge and experience
- Intermediate computer skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and BDMS an asset
- Knowledge of Sweedamart – an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and emerging trends
- Valid driver’s license
Internally has regular contact with Store Management, Department Managers, various Head Office departments, and Merchandising. Externally may has contact with vendors and suppliers, and customers.