North York family seeking caregiver for 77 year old male, with early Alzheimer’s illness. Caregiver will provide personal care and companionship, monitor medication, take to accompany to doctor’s appointments and other appointments, assist in walking, cleaning household linens, perform light housekeeping and prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- A wage of 15.72 is offered to the successful candidate as well as overtime if necessary, at 1.5 times the regular rate of pay after 44 hours;
- Paid vacation, after one (1) year’s service;
- Two (2) days off per week;
- Accommodation is available at no cost for the successful candidate, but living in is NOT a condition of employment.
- Education of Canadian Grade 12, or equivalent is desired;
- English communication is mandatory and must be at a level sufficient to be able to communicate and to perform the work effectively;
- Experience as an elderly caregiver or training as a caregiver, Personal Support Worker, nurse or similar experience or training is required.
How To Apply
All applications must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory that candidates use Job reference BHA-LB-17