Must have MANUFACTURING experience!!
DCL International Inc., Concord, ON
Who We Are
Located in Concord, Ontario, DCL International Inc. (www.dcl-inc.com), is a well-established and fast-growing family business and is currently hiring full time for a ERP Developer. DCL International is a global leader in the research, design, engineering, manufacturing, and sales of advanced emission control technologies.
DCL’s product offering includes catalytic converters, catalytic mufflers, engineered silencers, diesel particulate filters, replacement catalyst elements, as well as heat recovery and siloxane cleanup solutions. Our vertically integrated approach to product development provides highly customized solutions, shorter lead times, and greater quality control, translating to outstanding performance, longer product life and lower cost of ownership for our customers.
Our technical sales professionals work closely with our engineering and manufacturing teams to develop the best emissions control solution for your needs. DCL sales professionals are strategically situated across North America and Europe to provide local emissions regulation expertise as well as expert product knowledge and sales support.
Our Ideal Candidate
The ERP Developer is responsible for (1) taking a supporting role in the implementation of enterprise resource planning software and related reporting systems, and (2) providing ongoing support of the enterprise applications following “go-live”. The ERP Developer must have expertise in manufacturing and distribution business processes, business systems analysis, and implementation and support of modern ERP systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as lead business systems analyst for an ERP implementation project and participate as a member of the project Core Team.
- Develop SQL statements from database to create custom reports in SSRS and Crystal Reports for an ERP (Epicor Kinetic) environment.
- Read and edit existing SQL queries, views and stored procedures for development and improvement of manufacturing business processes.
- Assist in ERP system configuration, master data management, workflow development, and report writing.
- Provide quality service and problem resolution to all users related to Enterprise Systems (ERP, BI, workflow, and manufacturing execution systems) and other technology systems.
- Design, document, and implement system interfaces.
- Manage data governance during implementation, including migration of data, parameters, settings across applicable environments.
- Implement business process improvements through system configurations, and respond to user report-writing and analysis requests.
- Manage system security and access requirements, including parameters by user, role, and company, among other things.
- Develop and provide training to business users, as required.
- Document, track, and monitor all problems/resolutions activity in Help Desk system to ensure timely resolution and adherence to department guidelines.
- Ensure that users are always kept up-to-date on the progress towards resolution of issues/requests.
- Manage external support requirements with technology support providers.
- Redirect problems to appropriate internal and external resources, as required.
- Technical document writing, including business process mapping, work instructions, and standard operating procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- University or College undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Training or certifications in Database Administration, Enterprise Software, and Reporting.
- 2-3 years Developer and Business Systems experience
- Experience with Enterprise Applications including Database Technologies, Microsoft Office Applications, API and .NET.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in ERP Migration, Implementation, Testing, and Training.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Experience of working in manufacturing environment is a “must have”
- Must be team oriented to work through complex technical issues with our internal teams.
- A self-starter possessing strong organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Experienced collaborating with managers and other team members as well as working independently on tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess customer service mindset
- Problem-solving skills and collaborates well with others.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and an energetic style.
- We are a proud Canadian company, and we care about our shared environment.
- We provide a safe and clean work environment.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition.
- We recognize employees for their achievements through our Innovative Award program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
No telephone calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- If you are on a Work Permit, when is the expiry date?
- This is a full time, Mon – Fri, non-hybrid role. Are you good with a 100% in-office role?
- Approximately how many years’ experience do you have in business systems analysis?
- Approximately how many years’ experience do you have with ERP migration, implementation, testing, and training?
- Approximately how many years’ experience do you have as a developer?
- Approximately how many years’ experience do you have working in manufacturing?
Work Location: In person