Swegon North America is a leader in HVAC, noise control, vibration isolation, and restraint system solutions. We offer half of a century of unsurpassed industry experience to consultants and contractors. Swegon supplies components and systems creating superior indoor climate, energy conservation and acoustic solutions producing environments designed for ultimate quality and comfort.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company that values a diverse workforce and collaborative culture!
Career choices are important, here is why Swegon is an Employer of Choice:
Comprehensive Benefits that start on your very first day
Immediate RRSP matching program
Hybrid work schedule with flexible hours
Supportive and collaborative team environment
Fantastic corporate culture – team events, lunch and learns, wellness initiatives
Commitment to Sustainability
Minutes from the 401 in a brand-new state of the art building in Ajax, ON
The ERP Business Analyst will work in a support role for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP – Infor M3) and legacy systems throughout the Swegon North America organization. Responsible for the integration between legacy systems to ERP, will have thorough knowledge about various aspects of the ERP system and translation from one system to another ensuring continuous flow. The incumbent will be service oriented, collaborative, and maintain a positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Perform as a member of an IT team supporting ERP systems users and any integrated applications throughout the organization.
- Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup and create documentation and procedures for ERP systems user onboarding and continuous support.
- Act as a liaison between the Information Technology (IT) Department and the business regarding the organization, prioritization, and implementation of IT services modification requests, upgrades, and testing, especially as it relates to the ERP system.
- Proactively pursue feedback from users and identify continuous improvements with respect to ERP system architecture, information flow, data integrity, etc. and implement enhancements to improve operational efficiency.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Thoroughly understand ERP database schema and integrations though API, EDI and other proprietary technology to exchange information.
- Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Skill in business analysis methodologies; in analyzing and evaluating complex information technology applications, policies, and issues; and in developing creative and workable solutions to complex problems and issues
- Ability to maintain a holistic view of the overall system when working towards a specific solution.
- Gathers, analyzes, and documents user requirements, business processes, and problems to automate or improve existing systems; elicits and documents business needs for new systems
- Knowledge of reporting tools and basic database scripting
- Knowledge of ERP system and security subsystem
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related experience.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience supporting an ERP system
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is considered an asset
At Swegon North America we prioritize and value equity, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable workplace creating an inclusive environment for all employees and prospective new team members. We are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace culture where everyone is welcome.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Swegon North America offers reasonable accommodations for prospective candidates and employees with different abilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department at 416-291-7371.