ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Founded in 1988, and located in Mississauga, Ontario, Envelopes Unlimited is an FSC Certified, specialized envelope printing company. Envelopes provides wholesale service to trade printers and prints envelopes of all sizes and in four colours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review dockets to determine job specifications
· Set-up and make adjustments to printing machines
· Operate and monitor quality during print run and make adjustments
· Must possess strong work ethic and use time productively to meet deadlines
· Must be reliable, flexible and a team player
· Must be able to produce high quality work
· Press experience an asset but willing to train
· Experienced running Halm Jet Presses, 4 colours, small jet and super jet
· Fast-paced, team environment
· Overtime may be required
HOW TO APPLY – Please apply with your resume and covering letter through Indeed.ca. Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. No recruiters, phone calls, emails, or inquires through LinkedIn, please.
At Envelopes Unlimited, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday