If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Position Summary :
The Graphics Technician works with the project teams to develop graphical interface screens for building automation system operator workstations.
- Read/understand mechanical drawings, shop drawings, and controller databases to produce Graphical User Interfaces.
- Create solutions to improve the quality/cost efficiency of the graphics.
- Occasionally create visual graphics to support the sales department.
- Communicate with customers to improve the usability of the graphics
- Assist in identifying inefficiencies in the graphics creation process and to help develop solutions to address such inefficiencies.
Main skills required:
- 3D rendering, Revit, ACAD, Visio, and image editing/Photoshop experience is an asset.
- The ability to visualize and implement design solutions in an efficient an cost-efficient environment
- A strong, clean visual design sense
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- Good customer relations skills
- Some HVAC experience and/or mechanical aptitude preferred but not required
- ACAD, Visio, Revit, Photoshop experience preferred.
- Full working knowledge of MS Office Suite Programs and Tools.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person