OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next big career challenge Walmart Canada has teamed up with OSL to run their Electronics departments in select locations. And we’re growing at light-speed, that’s why we need you.
As an Electronics Sales Associate, you will be our go-to-guru to connect customers with the perfect electronics solutions. You will oversee electronic devices such as TV, computers & laptops, tablets, printers, cameras, drones, video games etc. This position reports to the Electronics Sales Supervisor. You’re passionate and want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you’re also an outgoing personality who knows the latest tech trends.
- Assist customer finding the right electronic solutions and merchandize
- Assist with product demonstrations, comparison, and sales
- Provide customers with a positive and informative shopping experience
- Set up and maintain product displays
- Complete timely stocking of products and ensure shelves and work areas are clean
- Responsible for the processing of customer purchases, returned product, exchanges, service requests, and/or defective products
- Assist in achieving sales goals and targets
- Assist customers with placing orders
- Lead by example and foster an environment that encourages teamwork
- Act with professionalism and integrity
- Various other duties as required
- 6 months of retail sales experience preferred
- Experience within the electronics sector is considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of the latest technology products and industry trends
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards and success
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation, sense of urgency, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekend.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time.
What does OSL offer you?
- Hourly Pay
- Benefits (Employee Paid Benefits)
- Personal in-store and online training
- Generous employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- Real career growth, recognition and development – we nurture talent!
For further information before submitting your application, please contact us at email@example.com.