Electronics Sales Associate l Part Time
Life at OSL: We celebrate unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results. We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other’s milestones. We support those around us, and we’re always pushing each other to reach new heights. If you’re interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place. Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth.
Here is what we offer in this role:
- Competitive base salary (hourly)
- Paid training (Personal in-store and online LMS training)
- Continuous training and Career development, we take pride in being part of our employee’s growth.
- Recognition programs
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees.
- KOHO: accessing Instant pay and savings account products, reloadable Visa card.
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- OSL Cares: Career Advancement Scholarships, Donation Matching and Family Support Bursary’s
- WE: Woman’s Empowerment Mission.
- Assist customer finding the right electronic solutions and merchandize
- Actively provide customers with product demonstrations, comparison, and sales
- Provide customers with a positive and informative shopping experience, ensuring you consider the whole Home Entertainment picture
- Set up and maintain product displays. ensuring safe operating of all equipment
- Complete timely stocking of products and ensure shelves and work areas are clean
- Responsible for the processing of customer purchases, returned product, exchanges, service requests, and/or defective products
- Meet or exceed the sales goals and targets
- Assist customers with questions they may have when purchasing, make sure they feel confident with their purchase
- Offer to back up the purchase of these goods with a service that protects them long term
- Lead by example and foster an environment that encourages teamwork
- Act with professionalism and integrity
- Being able to stand for longer periods of time, moving/supporting 30-50lbs of merchandise
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings, and weekend.
Sounds like a good fit? Apply Now! Oslcareers.com
Notice: The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position.